When you make your booking you will be asked to confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Hire so please take a few minutes to have a read through them.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions at the point of booking your Boutique Beach Hut you are agreeing that
a. the owners of the Beach Hut cannot be held responsible for any injury suffered by you or your guests.
b. your booking fee is non refundable under any circumstances. Keys must be returned to the key safe at the end of your stay. Failure to do so will result in a charge being made against you for replacement, up to a maximum of £40.
c. you, and your guests must not smoke within the Beach Hut
d. you and your guests will leave the Hut and decking area clean and tidy, washing up any cups, plates or utensils used and taking all rubbish home with you.
e. dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
f. no ball games are played on the decking or in the hut.
g. no candles or bbqs are to be used in or around the huts.
h. you respect those around you and ensure that none of your party walk across the decking belonging to other huts, walk across hut roofs or throw gravel around – yep there really are people out there who do things like this!
i. if you or your guests break or remove any item from the Beach Hut or cause any damage to the interior, exterior or decking then you as Lead Guest will be held responsible for the repair or replacement costs.
1. The person whose name is on the booking form (The Lead Guest) must be over 18 years of age.
2. The Lead Guest is responsible for making all payments due.
3. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
4. We reserve the right to ask any party to leave the site immediately if they are seen to be breaking the terms of this agreement or causing a disturbance to other hut owners.
5. We reserve the right to enter a hut without notice. This right extends to any contractors acting on our behalf.
6. A binding contract comes into existence when your booking payment is made and you confirm that you accept our terms and conditions. This contract is governed by English Law. It is mutually understood and agreed that any dispute, claim, or any other matter that arises out of this contract or your booking will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
7. You may cancel your booking at any time. In the event of cancellation the booking fee will be non refundable. We do not offer the option to switch your booking to another date if your circumstances change.
8. It is extremely unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your Boutique Beach Hut rental. However, occasionally we may have to make changes and reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes would be minor and we will advise you of them as soon as they may be applicable. If we are forced to cancel your Boutique Beach Hut rental, we will issue a full refund of all monies paid to you. Please note that we are not liable for any consequential loss or incidental expenditure resulting from the cancellation of your booking.
9. It is the responsibility of all guests to ensure that their personal possessions are insured. We cannot accept any liability for theft, loss of or damage to personal possessions. We also recommend that guests arrange adequate travel insurance.
10. Only the Lead Guest and up to a maximum of 5 additional guests may occupy your Boutique Beach Hut for the day of your booking.
11. We will inform the Lead Guest as to arrangements for the collection of keys in good time before your visit. Keys will be within a key safe and the combination sent to you.
12. Check in time is from 10am on the day of your booking. Check out time is at 7pm.
13. If additional extras such as spa treatments or luxury picnics are booked then your contract for these services is with the provider. In the unlikely event that any of these providers has to make any changes to your additional items we will inform you as soon as applicable and if necessary reserve the right to cancel the provision of any of these items at any time. However, wherever possible we will attempt to make alternative arrangements for you. If this is not possible we will refund monies paid to us for those extra services. Please note that we are not liable for any consequential loss or incidental expenditure resulting from the cancellation of any extra services booked.
We want you to have a wonderful and relaxing time as our guests but as this document may commit you to certain actions for the period of your stay and beyond, please ensure that if you do not understand anything or do not understand your legal rights that you consult a solicitor, Citizen’s Advice Bureau or housing advice centre.